Thursday, March 8

Fire incident: Inzamam chill fellow, Afridi an idiot

Not terribly newsworthy, but the recent evacuation, at the hotel housing the South African and Pakistani teams, is the only thing exciting happening right now in world cricket. (Sorry Bangladesh and Scotland!) Needless to say, Inzamam was really chill and nonchalant about the evacuation.

Pakistan captain Inzamam ul-Haq was unfazed by the evacuation, saying he had been told that the team had had to leave the hotel "as a precautionary measure".
Inzi's response, actually reminded me of an amusing King Cricket post, which is quite apt. Afridi, of course, followed his own rules...
Afridi added: "I have no idea what happened. I had just woken up when the security man knocked on the door and said 'get out of the room'. But I went back to sleep. Then he knocked again, and said 'get out of the room'. Then I did and went downstairs."
Idiot!

No comments: