Thursday, October 19

ICC Cricket Captain 2005 - Some cool screenshots of the games I won

This game was insane. I batted first, obviously and Flintoff and Pickering went nuts! I think I have made more than 328 in a 50 over ODI game before in this game...but I only started saving these screen shots recently.


This game was incredible. I needed 15 to win off the last over in a 4 day County Championship game. Marshall came in after a wicket fell off the first ball and smashed 13 of just 4 deliveries. What a game!

I put all my batsman on full agressive. I think they can do better, but as you can see, it was a spinners pitch. Still 191 off 20 overs is pretty damn good!

Owais Shah went crazy in this game. He made 97 of 62 balls! I made 355 in the alloted 45 overs....The pitch cetainly helped the batsmen...Good game nevertheless...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: