Wednesday, February 28

Jacob Oram is one crazy SOB

This guy is nuts and he looks like a sheep farmer too!

Jacob Oram, who has a finger injury, has apparently been convinced by his medical staff or himself, that cutting his finger off actually IS the last resort for complete recovery. Here we go...

Soon after Oram suffered the injury, coaches had said he was likely to make a recovery in time for the World Cup in March but his recovery has been relatively slow and he now faces a race against time to be fit.

"We've got taping techniques and guards that fit into a batting glove, and I'm confident I'll be fine," said Oram.

"If it means cutting the finger off, if that's the last resort, I'll do that there's no way I'm missing this."
Hmm. Now if Michael Vaughan or Shoaib Akhtar would cut an injured appendage or ailing muscle off every time it got hurt, well then...Umm..nevermind. I don't like where I am going with this.

No comments: