Friday, February 23

Cricinfo's Fantasy League returns for the World Cup!

Yay - This makes me happy! I'll put in a couple of teams this time around! I really had a good time with the Eng-Pak Fantasy leagues. I did pretty well on it. The thrill of actually being in the top 5 for a couple of days in a particular game was exhilarating. Though eventually losing that test match by 345 points because some English bugger made a century and I didn't pick him was equally depressing.

The Cricinfo fantasy league is fun, easy to use and its as addictive as gambling! Good deal! The prizes are sweet too. From Cricinfo...

The prize pool is a generous £10,000 - with the top prize being a trip to watch England on their tour of Sri Lanka and £1,000 cash. There are also signed and personalised team shirts, limited edition merchandise, books, DVDs and magazine subscriptions for the best selectors at various stages of the competition.
Who wants to join my "Friends and Enemies" league?

No comments: